facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Glossybox UK - February 2015 - The Love Edition.

 
 
Hey Hey!
 
Guess who's back, back again.......
Today I will be sharing the gorgeousness that is the February 2015 Glossybox.

Glossybox Uk
 
Glossybox is a fantastic monthly subscription service, priced at £10 per month plus £3.25 p&p. Each month I am sent a selection of beauty products, some being full size and others sample. The boxes are often themed, depending on the time of year, eg: Christmas, Summer, Winter and so on.
 
This month, not surprisingly was Valentines themed, The Love Edition.
 
February 2015 Glossybox

 
I LOVE the themed boxes all of the time, but this one is just beautiful!
This month when I opened the scrummy packaging I was met with 5 products, all of which i'm sure I will get full use of, which is exciting and very rare for me with my monthly subscription boxes.
 
Glossybox Love edition

 


 
The first product that caught my eye, purely because of the mouth watering packaging the Royal Apothic 'Tinties'.
 
Royal Apothic 'Tinties'

 
A wonderful, moisturising lip butter. I was sent it in the shade 'Coral'. Each beautiful pot contains shea butter and three oils, argan, grape seed and almond making it super nourishing.
The brand originates in Los Angeles and  is said to be a favourite of Victoria Beckham.
The lip butter costs around $14 and can be purchased here .
 
The next item I noticed purely because of the size!
Wilkinson Sword - Hydro Silk.
 
Wilkinson Sword - Hydro Silk
 
Who doesn't want silky smooth legs in time for Valentines day!?
This razor is priced at £9.99 and claims to keep your skin hydrated for up to 2 hours after use, it has a water activated bar of moisturising serum containing shea butter and five, yes five blades.....smoothness here I come!
I'm sure these can be picked up in most drugstores, but if not you can click here and grab yourself one. 
 
Up next is a product from a range I have tried and tested before, and actually like quite a lot.
So Susan - Rose Quartlet Lip & Cheek Palette.
 
So Susan - Rose Quartlet Lip & Cheek Palette.

So Susan - Rose Quartlet Lip & Cheek Palette
 
How cute is this?!
This contains a mix and match combination of lip and cheek products in a handy sized product, along with a tiny, tiny brush!
So Susan definitely have a fan in me.
This can be picked up for £8 by clicking here .
 
Now i'll move onto mascara! I have 'just a few' in my collection already, but in my opinion you can never have too many, so I was pleased to see the B. Cosmetics mascara colour 100 Black.
B. Cosmetics mascara colour 100 Black

 
The packaging is very subtle, just a clean charcoal/black casing. This full sized item is priced at £9.99 and claims to lengthen, volumise and condition using Lush Active. I do have my favourites when it comes to mascara but i'll definitely give this a good try!
You can buy yours here .
 
Finally an item inspired by the movie topped to be the film of the year, 'Fifty Shades of Grey', I have been sent the MARSK - Mineral Eyeshadow in the shade Fifty Shades.
 
MARSK - Mineral Eyeshadow (Fifty Shades)

 
This picture really doesn't do this product any justice, I love the deep grey, it has a shimmer too which is a winner in my book, I can't wait to try it out this weekend when I go to see the film!
Even better the mineral-based shadow is 100% natural and highly pigmented so will either create a really dramatic look or go a long way. This little beauty can be picked up here and is £14.49.
 
So that's it, except wait......The gorgeous folks over at Glossybox included a super cute and tasty treat!
 
Love Hearts
 
Who doesn't like Love Hearts, especially when it Valentines Day!
 
So that's it folks! All in all I loved this months box, admittedly a few of the recent Glossybox's have been a bit hit and miss for me, but this month they hit the spot on every level, I love every product and will make good use of them all. I definitely this this monthly subscription box is worth the cost. As a busy mumma and wife, I sometimes forget to think of me, so having the lovely chaps at Royal Mail drop this at my door once a month gives me a little treat, in all honesty I forget about each box until it arrives so it's a lovely surprise too!
 
Don't forget if you would like to become a subscriber you can do so really easily over at glossybox.co.uk .
 
I do hope you have enjoyed this post, pop a comment below if you would like this to become a monthly post on the blog!
 
For now i'll say goodbye, but I will be back later this week with a look at a few of the Valentines treat my gorgeous husband and I have picked up this year! In the meantime, pop over to Facebook, Instagram and twitter etc and follow along with me!
 
Much Love,
xoxox
 
If you liked this post, you might also like my recent post on lush cosmetics which can be found here :)
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great Post! How long have you been using glossybox for? Ive received my second one so far so good

    Shareena | www.forever-you.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had my year anniversary with them! I love the boxes, something's can be hit and miss but overall I love getting a monthly box of treats!

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme