facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

What I Ate Wednesday

Hey Hey!
 
 
Welcome back to my blog and to my very first 'What I Ate Wednesday'.
 
I find these posts really interesting when others do them, so thought I would give it a go! Please leave me a comment if you would like to see this become a regular thing.
 
 
I start my day with breakfast once my little munchkins are off to school, this morning I had a warming bowl of porridge, made with semi-skimmed milk, I put a few raspberries on top and sprinkle of cinnamon, so yummy and perfect for these really cold mornings!
 
 
I try to drink lots of water throughout the day, but always have a big glass midmorning with my coffee and a snack, today I had a Granny Smith apple and a Decaffeinato Intenso from the Nespresso range, I LOVE our Nespresso machine so much!
 
 
I've really not been enjoying cooking at all lately so my lunch was completely lazy! Shop bought sushi!
Tasted good though!
 
 
My boys came home from school starving so I made them a big bowl of spaghetti and meatballs, always goes down with them and that's important because they are so so fussy!
 
My husband and I tucked into a huge plate of pork stir-fry with egg noodles and sweet chilli sauce, It was delicious (even if I do say so myself!) and really filling. I had it with another large glass of water....trying to meet my daily quota!
 
 
So that's it! I really hope you enjoyed this, if you want to see more from me please pop over to Facebook and Instagram and follow along!
 
I'll be back here later this week with a Valentines inspired post that I am really excited about!
 
see you soon!
 
Much Love,
xoxox

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme