facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Saturday 14 March 2015

Spring Style Saturday!

Hey Hey!
 
Welcome back, and apologies for the delay in getting this post up!
My mum has been poorly this week so I have been on diligent daughter duty, along with being a mummy time has just run away from me I'm afraid.
 
Today I'm sharing another of my recent spring purchases.
I have always worn a lot of black, black everything! I believed I looked better in it, and because of my size, that it was best to stick to. My confidence has grown over the past few months and I have started adding colour to my wardrobe......this is no exception!
 

I am in love with this gorgeous maxi dress!
It is by Alice & You, I purchased it via ASOS Curve.
The dress is a light, beautiful chiffon and has a fitted cotton slip dress underneath which is black. It has elasticated sleeves and I adore the two knee high splits at the front.
 

Spring hasn't quite arrived but I know once it has this will be a dress I wear time and time again!
 
If you want to pick up your own you can click here, visit the ASOS Curve website and treat yourself, go on, you know you want to!
 
 
Make sure you visit All About Jemma tomorrow for a special Mothers Day post!
 
Until then enjoy what is left of your weekend!
 
Much Love,
xoxox
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme