facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

Fashion Friday - ASOS Curve, New Look and Michael Kors. OOTD

Hey Hey!
 
Welcome back, and to Fashion Friday.
 
My entire outfit today, except my accessories is from the amazing Curve range at ASOS.
 
I pretty much buy all of my clothes from these guys, I'm a premier member also!
 
The clothes are great, I'm a BIG girl, and I find the clothes are designed with true plus size women in mind. Length to width ratio's are always on point, they don't simply take something made for an average sized person and stretch it several inches, they take into consideration the extra length etc needed to make something wearable for someone of my size.


The dress can be found here , it's comfy and fits well. I love the neckline and the bell sleeve detail.
You could wear heals and tights, but I decided to make it more of a daytime dress and wore leggings and my lovely new boots!


These are by New Look, but purchased via ASOS. New Look have a great selection of wide fit shoes and boots. I love the buckle detail on these ones.
Accessories were all really simple, and not from ASOS or New Look I'm afraid. My Michael Kors Rose Gold watch and bracelet, I got both late last year for my 30th birthday, I really love them worn together. You can still buy the bracelet here and my watch, I can't seem to find a direct link to it, so wonder if it's maybe not available any more.....you can but watches like it by clicking here.
 
So that's my OOTD for today!
This post has taken a lot of courage on my part, I don't like full length pictures being taken of me at all let alone posted on the ol' internet!
 
I'll be back next week with another Fashion Friday, I recently received a huge order from ASOS so have lots of new outfits to share! I hope you'll come back!
 
Don't forget to click the links below and follow along with me!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Much Love,
xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme