facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

Mommy Monday - Our Easter Home Decor!

Hey Hey!
 
Finally back with a short but sweet post!
My boys decided this year that they would like to put up some Easter decorations, so, we went off to our local Sainsburys.
I love their home department and adore all the seasonal bits and bobs!










We didn't go overboard, just a few Easter-y things dotted around to brighten our home....and of course, it wouldn't be my home if I didn't sneak in a new Yankee candle, Strawberry Buttercream......yum!
 
Do you decorate for Spring or Easter? How do you celebrate? I will be putting together lots of clues for our sons to find on Sunday morning with eggs and gifts waiting for them at the end!
 
Keep and eye out for more rambling from me really soon!
 
Much Love,
xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme