facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Sunday 15 March 2015

Happy Mothers Day!

Hey Hey!
 
Welcome back to All About Jemma.
 
Todays post will be short and sweet, much like my mum!
 
 
I decided as it's a special day, and even more so for my family and I, after a tough year this year, that I would share some pictures, past and present, of my mum, my sisters and I.
My parents had me when they were just 17, so you could say we have grown up together, my sisters followed 9 years later.
 
 
A few of these pictures aren't of the best quality as they were taken a few years ago, but I love them all the same!
 
My mum and I have had a strained relationship at times, I don't always agree with the things she says or does, and vice versa, but she is my mum, and the only one I will have. I always thought my parents were invincible, until last year when my mum suffered two huge strokes, time with her has never been so precious.
 

We will spend this mothers day together as a family, starting the day supporting my husband as he runs a local Half Marathon in aid of the Stroke Association, and finishing with a meal at our local family favourite restaurant.
The day will no doubt be full of laughter, our days often are when we are all together.
 
 
I hope that whatever you do, whether your mother is still with you or not, that you are happy and healthy. Enjoy the day, laugh and love, be thankful for the small things, they often create the best memories when things change.
 
 
Take care lovelies,
 
Much Love,
xoxox
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme