facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Spring Skin Care Switch Up!

Hey Hey!
 
Welcome back and apologies for being quiet for a couple of days, I had planned on getting this post done yesterday, but my poor lil' Mumma was taken into hospital on Monday so I was required to carry out my daughterly duties <3 She's home now but still quite poorly so send lots of healing, happy thoughts!
 
 
Now, as we're finally coming out of what has felt like a never ending winter and heading into spring, I thought I would switch up my skincare routine.....admittedly I'm in the middle of a huge breakout so that helped me in making my decision too!
 
I decided to buy a few items from the SIMPLE range, I've used products here and there and always liked it, mainly because they do as they promise, they're great for sensitive skin like mine!
As you can see from the above I purchased 6 items from the range. Cleansing Facial Wipes, Eye Make-up Remover, Moisturising Facial Wash, Purifying Cleansing Lotion, Soothing Facial Toner and finally the Hydrating Light Moisturising. Each product is a good size and very well priced at between £3.50 - £5.50.


 
I don't use things like this daily, I like to let my skin remain natural for a few days a week, but I love that the ingredients in these products, along with the two vitamins (pro vitamin B5 and vitamin E) help me feel like what I'm using isn't too harsh. I also adore that no artificial perfumes or colours are used.


 
I have only been trying out the range for a few days, but so far I'm enjoying it and looking forward to seeing some results with my troublesome skin!
 
If you would like to purchase any of the above items, you can find them in most drug stores, such as Boots and Superdrug as well as in many supermarkets! Let me know if you already use them and what you think, or even if you use something else and would like to recommend something, drop me a comment!
 
I'll be back on Saturday, 'style Saturday!', with a look at another outfit that I picked up as a part of my recent haul from ASOS Curve, and on Sunday with a special Mothers Day post!
 
Don't forget to use all of the social network links below and follow along with me!
 
Enjoy the rest of your week lovelies,
 
Much Love,
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. I love Simple products and have used them for many years. x

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme