facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

March Glossybox - Step Into Spring

Hey Hey!
 
As promised I'm back with a peek at the beautiful new box of titillating treats from Glossybox.
 
The box contains 4 full sized products and a pair of tester products.
 

The products are a mixture of nail products, hair care, beauty and skin care. Often a few products in these boxes are hit and miss but I definitely think I will make use of all of the products I was sent this month.
 
 
First up......
NAOBAY - Moisturizing Peeling.
This is a full sized product, and is priced at £13.71 for 100ml.
  
 
This is described as an organic peeling milk containing particles from the acai tree, which help remove dead skin cells and brighten the skin. It has a luxurious texture and a fresh almost slightly citrus scent, perfect for refreshing your face this spring. The packaging is in my opinion a high point of the product, simple and understated, I love the wood used to create the lid. You can purchase this product here, I certainly will when I've worked my way through this tube.
 
Essence - Lash Princess Volume Mascara.
 


Another full sized product, this one priced at £3.30 and available here. Now, I have allot of mascaras, it's one of my favourite cosmetics. I do really like the packaging of this, it's attractive and fun. But I think the wand is a little on the small side, it doesn't really create the volume it promises but will be an ok daytime, basic look mascara. Overall for the price I don't think you can really complain, although after using the product, and looking through the website I would say this product is better aimed at teenagers just starting out with make up.
 
Now a look at my favourite item from this months Glossybox!
ncLA - Nail Lacquer.
 

 
I LOVE ncLA products so was really excited to see this gorgeous spring colour peeking at me from within my box of treats!
I was sent a full size bottle of colour 'LIEK...TOTALLY VALLEY GIRL'. Available for £13 via this lovely site.
I love the pigmentation of this vibrant neon pastel pink, and the coverage after just two coats is excellent, not to mention the the durability, ncLA never fail on that front! Definitely one to buy if you're looking to update your nails for spring.
 
Now onto the final full sized product in my March box.
Carmex - Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm.
 

Again a product I love. I'm not a fan of lipstick, I find it feels very heavy on my lips, so I love having a new tinted lip balm or gloss to try out, and this one has made it into my handbag! Not surprisingly I have used many Carmex products, they have been around for over 75 years after all, and this one is just as good, the shea butter helps this product keep my lips silky soft with just a hint of tint, perfect for the warmer weather on its way (hopefully!).
You can pick your up by visiting here and parting with just £4.49.
 
Last, but not least, my little tester treats, which are perfectly sized for travel!
Dove Advanced Hair Series - Youthful Vitality Shampoo and Conditioner.
 

These are fantastic travel sized products, each one is around 12ml, great for a cheeky weekend trip!
I'm yet to use these items, but I have used Dove hair products many times, I have difficult dry, frizzy hair and love the moisture Dove provides. These products smell gorgeous which is plus!
If you would like to buy the full sized items you can visit your local supermarkets and drugstores, each one costs around £5.99.
 
So that's it.....or at least it would be! This month marked a year of me first subscribing to Glossybox, so the lovely guys send me a little present!
 
 
How cute and thoughtful!
I love making notes, it keeps me sane, so I will definitely get loads of use from my new Glossynotes note book! Thank you Glossybox!
 
After a year I think I have had enough time to forge a good opinion of the service provided by Glossybox, and I can honestly say I have thoroughly enjoyed receiving my boxes each month. Sure, not all products are perfect for everyone, but that's understandable, 99% of the time I will make use of each thing I'm sent, and the tings I won't I can pass on to friends or family. I will definitely continue to subscribe.
 
If this little ramble has inspired you to give it a go, you can sign up here, each box is £10 plus £3.25pp, great value in my opinion.
 
I hope you've enjoyed having a look at this box, if you already subscribe let me know what you though of the picks this month! And if you decided to sign up, enjoy!
 
Enjoy your week lovelies,
 
Much Love
xoxox 

 
 


 



2 comments:

  1. Well.. you've succesfully made me want to subscribe to Glossybox now haha... as well as Birchbox and the You Beauty Discovery box... I'm on a subscribing SPREE! Great post, really fab photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love Glossybox! Let me know what you think of yours!

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme