facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

Sweet Sunday : Red Velvet Cupcakes.

Hey Hey!
 
I'm back as promised with my first 'Sweet Sunday' post!
 
As you will see from the pictures below i am very much a novice baker, I very rarely do it to be honest! But it's my mum's birthday on Monday and t'is the season of love so thought i would give these a go!
 






                                              

 
They actually turned out ok! Quite moist and yummy!
My youngest son Harry certainly enjoyed them, and he considers himself a bit of a cake connoisseur!  
 
If you'd like to give making these a go I found the recipe at
The only thing I changed was swirling a little red food colouring through to cream cheese frosting to make it pretty and pink!
 
The stand I picked up from my local Sainsburys.
 
I really hope you have enjoyed this post and if you make the cupcakes please let me know, i'd love to see your pictures over on my other social network outlets!
 
Have a great Sunday!
 
Much love,
xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme