facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2018

I'm Back, And Better Than Ever!

Hey!


Oh how I have missed this!
It's been around a year since I last wrote here, a year where I have battled with so many demons in my head, I would repeatedly think I'm going to give blogging a go again, and would quick as a flash convince myself I was not good enough, utter pants and give it up again.

But not this time! for YEARS I have loved reading other blogs, watching women and families vlog and create content on YouTube, once the children were in bed it is how I chose to spend my time, I lost count of how many times id say to Steve, 'I'll do that one day', then let my lack of confidence, and the fact that I'm not a size 8 nor do I look like a airbrushed supermodel stop me. But now, I have decided that none of that really matters, I have a passion, and sure I might end up being no good at this, but I will never know if I don't try, and I don't want to get to 50 and regret not giving it a go.

So this is the first post of many, and along side some of these posts you'll find a link to my shiny new YouTube channel!
I'm still working on a schedule, but I am so frigging excited to do this! I hope you'll come along for the ride x

check back soon for a fresh post, and if you fancy you can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and now of course, YouTube....just search All About Jemma.

Much Love
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme