facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

TMI Tag - 50 Questions!

Hey Hey!
 
So it's Tuesday afternoon, my sproglets will be home from school soon and I'm a lil' bored! So after a bit of googling i decided to follow the trend and take part in the TMI Tag - 50 Questions!
 

1. What are you wearing? Something super high fashion as any mummy would be! Grey pyjama bottoms with black paw prints on, teamed with an oversized grey T-shirt.
2. Ever been in love? Yes I definitely have!
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? At the time, as a teenager, they felt like it, but realistically nope!
4. How tall are you? 5ft 4.5in.....the .5 is very important!
5. How much do you weigh? You know that one's not getting answered!

6. Any tattoos? Yes, three. One on my inner wrist, one at the base of my neck and one on my foot.
7. Any piercings? Just my ears.
8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favourite fictional couple)? Chandler and Monica from Friends. Humour mixed with a sprinkling of crazy!
9. Favourite show? Sex and The City.
10. Favourite bands? King's of Leon!
11. Something you miss? My late grandparents.
12. Favourite song? Chris Brown - Ayo.
13. How old are you? 30!
14. Zodiac sign? Scorpio.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? I like a guy that will make me laugh, without trying to hard, I also like someone who is a little old school, carrying bags, getting doors etc, oh and height! I like a tall guy!

16: Favourite Quote?
“New beginning's are sometimes disguised as painful endings"
17: Favourite actor? Adam Sandler. Every. Time!
18: Favourite colour? Purple, or Apple Green.
19: Loud music or soft? Totally depends on my mood!
20: Where do you go when you're sad? My house, on my sofa, in my husbands arms!
21: How long does it take you to shower? Not long, 10/15 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If it's just to do the school run literally as long as it takes for me to throw clothes on, I quite often roll into the playground still half asleep! If I'm out for the day, around 30-40 minutes.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Shamefully yes, when I was at school.
24: Turn on? Humour, make me laugh and I'm yours!
25: Turn off? Arrogance and bad personal hygiene!
26: The reason I joined Youtube? I'm not there yet! Watch this space though!
27: Fears? Heights, the bum monster and butter, always butter.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Watching The Little Couple on TLC :'(
29: Last time you said you loved someone? 8:40am when my boys left for school.
30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? It's pretty self explanatory really, but I wanted a space for me and my options and stuff, nothing specific so it made sense really.
31: Last book you read? Peter Pan.....did I mention I'm a mummy!?!
32: The book you're currently reading? Nothing at the moment, I'm looking into audio books though!
33: Last show you watched? Friends, gotta love re-runs.
34: Last person you talked to? My husband, he's led looking at me....
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My lil' ol' Mother.
36: Favourite food? Stews, I love winter food!
37: Place you want to visit? New York, Orlando and Chicago.
38: Last place you were? Other than where I am now, home, was a local pub for lunch yesterday.
39: Do you have a crush? Sure do! On these handsome chaps!

40: Last time you kissed someone? About an hour ago....the goon above again!

41: Last time you were insulted? I can't remember to be honest, I'm all about the positive at the moment!
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Anything fruity!
43: What instruments do you play? None, in my head I'm still a rock star though!
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? A ring that belonged to my late Nanny, it has a dark navy/black stone and diamonds, I'm too scared to wear it it's so precious.
45: Last sport you played? Does dog walking count?........
46: Last song you sang? Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High.
47: Favourite chat up line? 'Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind allll day!'
48: Have you ever used it? Na, I'm too cool (and married) for that.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Right now with the hubster.
50: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone! Go on, you know you want to!

So that's it, all 50 question done! I'm currently working on some plus size spring look books! I'll be back later this week with a brand new Fashion Friday!
Until then, follow along by using all of the links below!
 
Take care lovelies!
 
Much Love,
xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme