facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

Baby's First Birthday!
 
The last update I did on Isabelle, or as she is now know, Belle, was way back when she was three months old.
She has changed so much, obviously!
 
She has been walking since shortly before she turned ten moths, says a few words here and there and has the attitude of Grammy award winning Diva! She's bloody fantastic.
 
Her first birthday was a lovely day, a quiet one spent with family and a few close friends, just as we wanted it to be.
She was of course, absolutely spoilt and our living room resembles a pink toy shop! I LOVE it!!
 

 
We had a lovely, small tea party for her, she was completely overwhelmed and a bit confused I feel, but she loved playing with her little friends and paying hide and seek!
 
 
 
As is the norm with me I went totally over the top with décor, I went with baby pink and gold as our theme, Belle had no idea and with the exception of the 60 balloons around the house noticed nothing! I wasn't bothered though, i think at one most things a parent does like this are for them, for the memories, of which I now have copious amounts.
 
 
I loved her outfit, and spent weeks putting it together, i am of course supposed to think so but in my opinion, she looked like a perfect tutu wearing princess!
 

 
I have loved completely immersing myself in her over the past 12 months, but as she gets older and enjoys more independent play.....and less time on my boobies i'm excited to get back to my blog, I hope to grow my little ramblings into a fun and exciting community.
So, please check back for more posts in the very near future!
 
Much Love
xoxox 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme