facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

Mummy Monday! A Little Look At My Family!

Hey Hey!
 
Welcome back to my blog.
I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and a great start to the new week.
 
It's half term here for us, so I thought i would do a little post about my boys! I thought it might be fun to share a little bit about my family with you lovely people.
 
Steve and I have been together for very nearly 13 years, and married for almost 10. By the time we celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary we were almost 6 months pregnant with our first little munchkin! Evan came into the world in 2006 and changed us forever!

 
My Eldest Son Evan
 
 
He's a handsome chap isn't he! 
He is so incredibly kind and thoughtful, and totally laid back, just like his daddy! He's unbelievably intelligent too, the boy can do maths that baffles me! His love's in life are his scooter, video games, his best friends...AKA 'The Crazy Bulldog Gang' and anything non vegetable!
When Evan was one we got a little surprise, we discovered we were expecting again! Totally not planned so soon but we were in love instantly.
In 2008 our little firecracker came screaming into the world. Meet Harry!


 

As you can see from the little selection of pictures, Harry is completely individual! He has a fiery personality and keeps us on our toes, he also keeps us laughing too, he's a tiny little comic!

His loves in life are video games, dressing up and pizza......oh, and chocolate cake! 

 
My boys, are quite frankly, my world, so will no doubt feature highly as this blog grows, I hope you'll enjoy the little snippets of them as they grow.
I've never really known what I wanted from life, but as soon as I became a mummy I knew, it's probably the most rewarding job in the world, although they drive me batcrap crazy at times I wouldn't be without them!

 

My boys on Weymouth Beach


 
So that's it for today, I hope you enjoyed this little snippet!
I'll be back later in the week so watch out for more ramblings, don't forget you can also follow me on my other social network outlets!
 
Have a great evening!
Much Love,
xoxox
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme