facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

What I Ate Wednesday - Date Night Eddition.

Evening all, and happy Wednesday......it's still Wednesday right? I swear the days just mush together at the moment!
 
I'm sat in bed, my children are finally tucked up beneath their pug sheets, and quiet, kind of. They were both shamefully sent to bed early tonight for bad behaviour, Harry was sent to the Headmistress' office, he's 6, my 6 year old was sent to the Head....oh the shame!
He sheepishly came home with his tail between his legs, and after a lengthily rollicking made a 'I'm Sorry' card that he will deliver to school in the morning, little sod.
Yes, I am one of those mothers that isn't ashamed that occasionally, the halo my children directly inherited from their angelic mother slips, I actually detest that kind of mother, that insists their child is perfect and does no wrong. My children are perfect, perfectly normal! They can be badly behaved, cheeky and sometimes push me to the brink of Vodka! They are also beautifully loving and kind souls, pretty intelligent too....another thing they must get from me, but anyway, I digress.
 
This post is a What I Ate Wednesday!
Although, it doesn't feature food I ate on a Wednesday, it's actually bloody lovely scrummy grub I ate on Sunday when my handsome husband and I escaped for a few hours and had a meal in peace!
It was a long time coming and I loved every second. We visited Carluccio's in the next town. It was a first for us both and we were not disappointed! Everything we ate and drank (oh how I love a Peach Bellini, or two) was beautiful, and the service was wonderful.
Ready for the onslaught of pictures?! Here we go!



 
Rocket, yellow and red tomatoes with mozzarella and capers, drizzled with olive oil and herbs.

 
Sea Bass with a barley, tomato, sun dried tomato and rocket salad.

 
Veal wrapped in Parma ham cooked in a sage and white wine sauce, served with rosemary potatoes.

 
More potatoes!

 
Lemon and Watermelon sorbet.

 
A selection of Italian cheese....mmmmm cheese!

 
The obligatory coffee, we like our coffee!

 
Corr, makes me hungry all over again!
I definitely recommend this place, everything was beautiful, and the atmosphere was so relaxed. I can't wait to go back again soon.
 
And of course, a date night isn't complete without the obligatory selfies!
 

 
I love the in-car make up mirror......great lighting for a sultry selfie!
 
So that's all for today, i'm slowly getting back to normal and hope to resume a regular schedule asap....so you'll have more of my ramblings to look forward to! sorry guys ha!
 
Until next time, be safe.
 
Much Love
xoxox
 


1 comment:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme