facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2015

What I Ate Wednesday

Hey Hey! 
Happy Hump Day.
 
Welcome back and as promised, to a new what I ate Wednesday. 

Today wasn't a usual day, I had such a huge meal at lunch time I couldn't stomach an evening meal. 

I started my day with a pint of water as usual, along with a decaf Neapresso, a banana and the breakfast of champions, 50/50 toast with plastic cheese! Not good for you but yummy! 
 

And of course, a blob of ketchup!

Steve and I decided to head to Dorchester, initially to look at some house hold stuff, but decided to go for a quiet childfree lunch while the boys were at school.
Nando's was the restaurant of choice! We had a hankerin' for some chicken!
We started with hummus, warm pita bread and piri-piri drizzle, delicious!
Our starter was followed by the butterfly chicken for me, with chips and piri-piri salt and coleslaw, Steve had the Churrasco burger, with piri-piri salted chips and garlic bread, we both went for the medium spice option, a little kick but full of flavour!

We were both stuffed after this, but had some time to kill before the school pick up, so of course it would have been rude to not indulge in desert! I'm so pleased we did, it was so so good! Neither of us could move after but it was well worth it, Caramel Cheesecake, Steve had cream with his....this was probably the best cheesecake I've had in a long time! It was of course finished with an Espresso for me and Double Espresso for Steve, we love our coffee!
 


Yum! A lovely impromptu day date with my man! Something about the sunny weather makes me want to get out and about and today was perfect for it!

That's all for now!
Have a great rest of the week, ill be back on Friday with a look at a new summer outfit I recently purchased from Yours Clothing.

Take care lovelies,

Much Love,
xoxox


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme