facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Monday 27 April 2015

Mommy Monday - Sunday Funday!

Hey Hey Ladies and Gents.
 
I'm back with a short but in my opinion (because it contains pictures of my sons) sweet Mommy Monday post.
After the last few weeks, i could have crawled under my duvet and not come back out, but i decided the best way to get things back on track was to pick myself up and stop feeling sorry for myself!
It actually turned into a really lovely day, we took a drive a little further down the coast to a place called West Bay. I have great memories of walks along the harbour followed by fish, chips and ice cream with my grandparents when I was much younger.







To say it was cold was an understatement, it was ruddy freezing! That didn't stop the boys enjoying an ice cream though! I really enjoyed being out and seeing them laughing and being silly.

We ended our day with very impromptu drinks and laughs with our friends, our sons met at school and love spending time together and luckily we live just around the corner from each other. It was definitely a night Steve and I needed, I felt able to talk about what had happened and how I felt without feeling like I shouldn't be, I feel very grateful to have such great friends who allow me to vent :0) It felt great to laugh and 'forget' for a few hours, it really was a lovely night, although Steve is suffering today after one to many falling down waters!
 
What did you get up to this weekend? Time spent with family and friends? Duvet days? Whatever it was I hope you had a blast and have a wonderful week!
Posts will likely be fewer than usual at the moment whilst I'm still not quite 'me', definitely look out for a special post next week though as I share how we will celebrate my mums 1 year post stroke survival anniversary! I believe we have a day in Brighton planned with the family, all 10 of us!
 
For now though take care,
 
Much Love,
xoxo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme